Sunday, December 21, 2008

On Tap: New Orleans at Detroit

Is it pretty much a token move to just blog and predict this thing? The Lions will lose, plain and simple. I do admit, I've been feeling a little queezy in my stomach about this prediction. New Orleans is capable of dropping a turd from time-to-time.

My guess is today is not that day. Drew Brees may find the path to 5,000+ yards more difficult, if for whatever reason, the way the NFL is. Detroit's secondary may show up for once. Or something resembling a secondary will show up, I should say. The Saints are 1-6 on the road this year. The Lions? 0-7 at home. Go figure.

The final home game of the year for Detroit is also the final blacked out game of the year for Detroit. This one goes to New Orleans.

Saints 24
Lions 19

No comments: