Sunday, October 11, 2009

On Tap: Pittsburgh at Detroit

Apparently, it's been brought to my attention that the Steelers' fans have purchased a bunch of tickets and that's why today's game at Ford Field isn't blacked out. So I expect to see a lot of terrible towels at the game today. At least I get to watch it on TV.

I don't want to even get into predicting the score of the outcome. It's last year's Super Bowl champions vs. last year's 0-16 Lions. Steelers will win.

Prediction:

Steelers: More points
Lions: Less

--------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe how many teams at this point haven't won a game. The Lions have a better record than six other teams, all of whom have yet to win a game this year. Carolina, Tampa Bay, St. Louis, Cleveland, Kansas City, and Tennessee all haven't won any games. Carolina is 0-3, the rest are 0-4.

I don't know how the draft would fair out if the season ended today for the non-playoff teams. I'm guessing they would fall to the No. 11 spot in the first round. But this is why we play the game.

No comments: